Speed Triple 955i For Sale: 1850gbp Or Best Offer

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by xandos, Oct 14, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. xandos

xandos New Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Oxford
    Selling my speed triple as I am preparing to move to another country. I'd take it with me if it was not so expensive and time-consuming to do so.

Its got about 24k miles (it shows ~5K as that is how long ago the instrument panel was replaced). It has been serviced annually at the M40hughenden triumph dealership. Tires are still very good, battery is about a year old.

It is mechanically in perfect shape. Cosmetically, there some scratches, its no longer new, but in my opinion it looks fantastic for its age. The flyscreen, rear hugger and the chrome on the headlights are the most blemished, the finish on the rest of the bike looks good in my opinion. The bike just had a fresh MOT done (MOT until October 2019), the only advisory was to replace the rear brake pad, which I have scheduled to be done soon.

Its got the fairings you see in the pictures (note that the seat cover is black, I couldnt find a proper-colour one), a scorpion exhausts (road-legal), LED indicators, heated grips, adjustable black levers. Currently it also has a phone mount with USB charger, which I'll happily remove if you don't like those, and a mount for a tomtom camera. The camera and mount are not included in the price, but I could sell them with the bike if you are interested.

Optional off-bike extras: a haynes manual, the pillion seat, an underseat tray, a rain cover that is nearly unused as the bike is parked inside year-round, a digital tyre pressure meter, and a bucket of cleaning/maintenance supplies, as I won't want to move those overseas either.

I'm asking 1950GBP for the bike, I think that is a fair (low if I compare to similar bikes on ebay) price. If you disagree, you can try to convince me I should let it go for less, or volunteer to pay more :p

The pictures are from a recent roadtrip through scotland, were the bike was fantastic.

The bike is also for sale on Gumtree and the triumphTorque forums.

tr4.jpg

tr3.jpg

tr2.jpg

tr1.jpg

tr5.jpg

tr6.jpg

tr7.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. andyb57

andyb57 Senior Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Devon
    Haven't seen a blue Speedy 955i before - looks good. All the best with the sale

3. xandos

xandos New Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Oxford
    It's a great colour!

The bike now has a brand new MOT (until October 2019) and (as per MOT advisory) new rear brake pads.

So far no real interest, what about 1850GBP?

• Like Like x 1