Wanted. Speed Triple 2019s Fairing, Any Colour.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Pedro1340, Jan 26, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Pedro1340

Pedro1340 Senior Member

Jan 31, 2018
    .Glasgow
    #1 Pedro1340, Jan 26, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
    IMG_20230212_152459.jpg IMG_20230212_152507.jpg Wanted.. crystal white fairing,, got off lightly, dropped bike in garage,:-(

2. RevPaul

RevPaul Senior Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Cheshire, UK
    Hi @Pedro1340

Sorry to hear about your bike, at least this happened:cold_sweat: out of riding season.

The bar end mirrors on the Street Cup are the same as those fitted to the Speed triple.

I might have what you're looking for; I have a pair of Triumph's accessory mirrors black oval bar end mirrors Part No. A9630205 in very good condition. I also have my original mirrors which would match yours again in very good condition (you'd hardly know either pair had been used). Either pair would come with Triumph's black bar end finishers and the friction rings that the mirrors clamp.

I'd really rather sell you the accessory mirrors just in case I want to return the bike to "standard" but we should be able to come to an agreement if the price is right:).

Hope you can find a fairing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob the Scott

Rob the Scott Active Member

Dec 14, 2022
    New Jersey
    I had a bit of a topple on my Sprint GT (full faring), resulting in some damage to the faring. The replacement was $800, so I wanted to repair the existing. I found this product which was extremely hard and durable. I was able to patch a deep scuff and replace a piece that had broken off. Sanded and painted and it looks great! The plastic repair that I used was Plast-Aid (https://www.plast-aid.com/). Something to consider, depending on the nature of the faring damage. Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. RevPaul

RevPaul Senior Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Cheshire, UK
    #4 RevPaul, Jan 31, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    Hi @Pedro1340

I thought I'd take some photos of what I've got just to make sure that we're clear that my mirrors will match yours.

IMG_3016.jpg

They have about a 1000 or so miles on them and as you can see (other than a few stains from squashed flies) are as new: they'll clean up easily. Triumph's new price is about £60.00 per mirror and about the bar end finishers about £15.00 each

These are Triumph's official accessory black alloy mirrors.

IMG_3019.jpg

I bought this pair second hand, other than some barely visible scratches on one lens they are as new and unused by me. They're retailing at around £50.00 each on eBay when you can find the black (rare) ones. They will come in the original box with all fittings that you can see.

I'd much prefer you to buy a pair and preferably the accessory mirrors, but as as I said before they do have a smaller glass area.

This is an example of what I'm currently running on my Street cup, originally intended by Triumph as accessories for the new Rocket Three and Speed Triple RS. Just check you aren't wanting this because I'm not selling these.

Triumph 765 Street Triple S 2021 right hand mirror | eBay

Let us know what you think, I'll PM you what I'm happy to sell for and in the meantime I'll find out postage costs. Please forgive my slow replies, life is very busy.

Cheers
    Paul

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    The bar end mirrors for your machine are generic with a lot of different models, what is different are the bars, there are 2 different diameters and the plastic mountings are also 2 sizes, you need to check the size, if your locating rings are not broken the mirrors will fit no problem, however (they usually break when a machine is dropped) so you will need the rings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Pedro1340

Pedro1340 Senior Member

Jan 31, 2018
    .Glasgow
    Your right, the locating ring broke, I could probably piece it together and reuse, but I've been given a mirror to use meantime,it's a fair bit smaller than original, but I probably won't be riding till spring so hopefully I'll have a pair sorted by then, cheers Peter.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pedro1340

Pedro1340 Senior Member

Jan 31, 2018
    .Glasgow
    Sorted for the mirrors thanks to RevPaul, just need to keep looking for the crystal white fairing, and the moto morini was safely delivered to the new (delighted) owner today :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Timothy zalewski

Timothy zalewski New Member

Feb 12, 2023
    United States
    Have crg mirrors on my 18 street triple rs, nice vision & they look great

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pedro1340

Pedro1340 Senior Member

Jan 31, 2018
    .Glasgow
    #9 Pedro1340, Feb 13, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
    Cheers Tim, sorted with the mirrors now and just waiting for the postie to knock on my door. Mirrors arrived, fitted in 5mins,,immaculate :) Only looking for the flyscreen now. Been told to just ignore the missing piece, but my ocd kicks in every time I take the cover off :)

10. Pedro1340

Pedro1340 Senior Member

Jan 31, 2018
    .Glasgow
    any colour of flyscreen considered at this point:)

11. RevPaul

RevPaul Senior Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Cheshire, UK
    Hi Pedro sorry to hear that you haven't found one yet: Just so you know I am watching out for one for you when I'm searching for parts for my Street Cup. Like you I'm OCD when it comes to damage or something not quite right so I have an idea how frustrated you are. There does seem to be plenty for the equivalent Street Triple but I guess that won't work for your Speed Triple.

I take it you're willing to get one painted if one comes up in a different colour.

• Like Like x 1
  12. RevPaul

RevPaul Senior Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Cheshire, UK
    Hi @Pedro1340 I think I may have found a white fly screen on eBay that might fit your Speedy. It may be the wrong model year, it being at a cross-over year, but the part number is clearly visible in the fourth photograph. I'll pm you with the link rather than advertise it here just in case someone else is looking.

• Like Like x 1