(speed Triple 2016<) Workshop Manual

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Red Thunder, Sep 4, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    I like to do what I can regarding my own mechanics on my bike
    Changing Oil, brake pads, air filters etc.

Where can I get a workshop manual so I get correct torque settings, wiring diagrams etc for the new 2016 model?

Haynes may well not have one for another year or so, I don't know if it is possible to get an original Triumph one and if it was possible i am sure it would cost a small fortune.

Any ideas?

2. Oldyam

Oldyam Grumpy Old Git

May 14, 2017
    ireland
  3. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    I know that the official Triumph manual for >'16 Speeds can be "acquired" in pdf format, some information will still be relevant but obviously a fair bit will have changed. Not seen anything for the newer bike but having a '94R I've not been looking.
    Just out of idle curiosity have you seen anybody doing any software to reset the service indicator on the newer bikes yet?

4. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    To be honest, I didn't see a service indicator come up, and that was at 6,200 miles
    I am not sure what has changed with the 2016 Triple, the selling speel was that there was over 100 changes to the new motor, so this may include some significant changes, not just to the motor but also other areas.

What I really would like to know is can I access the bike computer ECU using TuneECU, it would be good to to my own TPS resents and ABS resets if I need to when I change break pads or need to bleed the brake system.

5. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    As far as I know the latest (16>) Speeds aren't covered by TuneECU.