speed triple 1050 alternator cover

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by grahamster, Sep 7, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. grahamster

grahamster New Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Cheshire
    As per the title. Had a small off at oulton on tuesday and the alternator cover has come off worse. The dilemma is i need the smooth alternator cover and not the one with triumph on it which is all that's available when you buy them new.

Thanks
    Graham

2. Commiserations Graham - can't help with the alternator cover I'm afraid - spotted a couple of yellow Speed Triples there, either Yours?
    cheers
    martin

3. grahamster

grahamster New Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Cheshire
    Mine's a crystal white one. Crashed early on and didn't feel like going on track again. It was like there was something on the track surface on the exit of the hislop chicane. I went home home before lunch.

4. Don't remember a white one, probably a different group, I was in Novice, although 1 more outing and I might dare to try intermediate!
    Hope you get your bike sorted, and that that's the only damage - and that it hasn't put you off going back!
    Maybe see you there one day- but working offshore means I miss most of what's on the calendar! :(