Sp Engineering

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by bob1, Mar 15, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bob1

bob1 Noble Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Somerset
    havn't got the bike yet and im buying bits for it already lol. the bikes got stock cans 2016 speed triple i really want the sc project ones but there a lot of wedge i found a company sp enginering which have some nice looking pipes starting at about £350 which is nearly half the price of the sc's anyone used there exhaust's any thought's on quality. noise etc the only thing slightly putting me of is they use straps instead of a bracket which doesnt look so nice.

2. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    I've had SC pipes on a few of my bikes, the quality of fit and workmanship is outstanding! Sound is awesome!
    Everything fits without any issues.
    ;)Worth spending the extra ££££'s;)

3. Tony Rokins

Tony Rokins Active Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Reading, U.K.
    Fitted some SP end cans on the wife's Street 3. Nice quality, fitted well. Sounded great, but a bit loud

P1012774.JPG

P1012771.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    #3 chuk, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    i bought a used sp low boy silencer and linkpipe from eBay,no complaints on quality of build and good tone not too loud,choice of end caps and styles on website good value imho. Almost forgot in sale section a forum member is selling a set of twin arrows for not a lot of cash.