Featured Rideout Some Pics From Recent Rides

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by TSPEEDRS, May 11, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TSPEEDRS

TSPEEDRS Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2020
    UK
    #1 TSPEEDRS, May 11, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
    I've recently had some time to get out on the bike so here's a few from journeys out and about.

XIWA8600[1].JPG

IMG_1730[1].JPG

KRHY0214[1].JPG

IMG_1504[1].JPG

IMG_E1779[1].JPG

• Like Like x 12
  2. Mark Balmer

Mark Balmer Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Chepstow
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Great photos, TSPEEDRS. I'm from the U.S. so can't place the locations. Where were these pics taken? I particularly like the last photo of your Speed Triple RS's "face". Poster-worthy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Guest

One was infront of Harrod’s of London (Knightsbridge), there others were taken elsewhere.

Hope that helps.

;):)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Jage

Jage Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2021
    Cork, Ireland
    Great photos - this one is my preferred one
    Am playing around with an app called PS Camera and brightened it a tad. More for my own liking but sharing in case you want to play around with it too

87883A1D-4249-4CA3-8E42-2D36131FDA76.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. TSPEEDRS

TSPEEDRS Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2020
    UK

Sandy T - 1st pic is the City of London along the river Thames opposite the London Eye. The London Eye, or the Millennium Wheel, is a cantilevered observation wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is Europe's tallest cantilevered observation wheel, and is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3 million visitors annually

2nd - Harrods Where the rich and famous shop in Knightsbridge, London.

3rd & 4th - is Tower Hamlets - Just liked the graffiti so stopped for a pic.

5th - Taken at a trails riding place in Clitheroe

• Thanks Thanks x 1