Sold - Sprint St 955i Side Cases And Topbox. Unused Like New. Caspian Blue.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Mark Balmer, Jul 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mark Balmer

Mark Balmer Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Chepstow
    #1 Mark Balmer, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    I thought I would give the guys and gals on this forum first shot at buying my luggage. If no one is interested then I will list them on Ebay next week.

I am selling a full set of Caspian Blue OEM panniers and topbox for a Sprint 955i. They have never been mounted on a bike and still look new. Two keys.

Perfect for someone with the lugggage carriers already fitted to their bike.
    They were originally red but have been professionally resprayed Caspian blue and are a perfect match to my bike. You can see the original red colour on the inside of the boxes.

Included in the sale are the luggage rails from this set. They use the same key as the panniers but they are incomplete and are missing the strengthening brackets for the rear mudguard/undertray and topbox. I can't source them from Triumph and have so far failed to find all the missing parts together from a breaker.

I already have a large GIVI topbox so I am going to keep that and sell these.

They need to be collected as they are large and heavy. I live in Chepstow near Bristol.

Looking for £200

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1190.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

2. bob james

bob james New Member

Jul 15, 2020
    b631at
    #2 bob james, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2020
    hi mate <i have a legend in caspian blue with a fitted rack . would the top box fit this
    regards
    Bob

Edit: don't put your mobile number on an open forum for security reasons. Admin.

3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Or indeed your postcode in your profile.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mark Balmer

Mark Balmer Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Chepstow

5. Mark Balmer

Mark Balmer Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Chepstow
    Sorry, no idea.
    You will have to do some research.
    Mark