SOLD - 2014 Bonneville For Sale - £5850

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Max B, Mar 8, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Max B

Max B New Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Newmarket, Suffolk
    #1 Max B, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    Hi all,

Sadly having to sell my black 2014 Bonneville as trying to scrape the final touches of a house deposit together. It has done only 3950 miles and has just been to Lings Triumph in Norfolk for the first annual service on Saturday. It is fully kitted out with Triumph kneepads, datatool alarm (all fobs/keys), TORS exhausts, centre stand kit, Renntec crash bars, Evotech radiator guard and skid plate, bar end mirrors, adjustable levers, single seat (standard seat available for an extra £50 if required), machine throttle body caps, fork gaiters, locking fuel filler cap, pannier rack. I've also had the "Bonneville" side panel logo professional removed and replace with a nice scripted look before being clear coated again.

Been ACF50 treated twice in the last year by All Year Bikers and it shows as the bike is still in excellent condition. Obviously full dealer service history.

Looking for a fairly quick sale so priced accordingly. Reg is AO63 MLF if you want to check for HPI etc.

Not sure I can upload photos as new member (will try after posting this) but the advert should be appearing on MCN Classifieds in the next day or so once it has been vetted.

Thanks,

Max

Edit1: PM me for contact details as don't want to post them here.
    Edit2: Based in Newmarket, Suffolk and bike is available for viewing any day between 12-2 and any time after 4.30.

2. Max B

Max B New Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Newmarket, Suffolk
  3. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    The very best of luck with your sale Max, she looks lovely and will find a new home very soon I'm sure.

Dave

4. Max B

Max B New Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Newmarket, Suffolk
    Thanks Dave, I need to sell her asap. Not because I need the money urgently but because every morning when I walk past her I question my decision to let her go and spend the rest of the day debating taking the ad off ebay!

Fun, good looking bike but if I'm to own a bike again it needs to be more functional. I can't justify owning a bike that is only used in nice weather unfortunately. Did 12k miles a year on the Street Triple and to go from that to 3950 miles on the Bonneville is a shame.

5. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    It'll go mate, you just need to be strong !!!! If it comes to it and the buyer doesn't want the aftermarket seat, I might be interested in that, once the bike has gone of course.

6. Max B

Max B New Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Newmarket, Suffolk
    Will keep you in mind Dave.

Cheers,

Max

7. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    April to May is bike selling season, If it doesn't go before that it will

8. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Pity I didn't see this earlier as I am trying to sell a Harley in favour of a Bonneville.
    Regards
    Joe.

9. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Shame it has to go but good luck

10. jamie dickinson

jamie dickinson New Member

May 24, 2015
    surrey
    good evening,is the bike still available? jamie

11. jamie dickinson

jamie dickinson New Member

May 24, 2015
    surrey
    evening, i couldn't see a number there?
    jamie

12. Max B

Max B New Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Newmarket, Suffolk
    Hi all, sorry bike sold a while back and I forgot to update. Got what I was asking for it and all extras have gone.

I looked so down as it got ridden away that my girlfriend told me that we'll sort out the last grand or two of the deposit for November/December to buy a house early next year. She then told me to go get another bike but it had to be something we can go touring on. Yup, seriously lucky guy here!

Anyway I got a great deal on a Triumph Sprint GT SE in Pacific Blue and picked it up a week later. Planning a trip to Bruges in July for a gentle intro into touring for us both.