Software Updates For Our Rides? (speed Triple S)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SuperHans, Jul 31, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SuperHans

SuperHans Senior Member

Mar 11, 2020
    Sweden
    Throwing a quick question out there after having a conversation with the only Triumph garage within a two hours drive (theres only ONE in the capital of Sweden and their reputation is beyond bad), the next one is 2,5 hours drive away.

My 2016 Speed Triple S has had its first service done in 2017 but after that only had smaller garages sorting out oilchange etc.
    Now, when comparing with my old 2014 I do feel that crusing around normal speeds its just a bit "edgy" and nervous. Its not as pleasant and smooth as my older bike.
    In track mode its very bad but its also there in "normal" mode.

Now, after talking to a Triumph garage after a recall being made I asked if there is any software updates available for the bike that might cure this and other bugs?
    He said its impossible to tell and that he has to take it in to the shop and connect it to Triumph online to see if there are any. And they charge around £100 for this.

I don't mind if I would know if there is an update that cure some annoying bugs and maybe the nervous behaviour of the bike, but paying a £100 if there aren't feels a but annoying.

So do you guys know if there has been any software updates released for the Speed Triple 2016 S (updated model), are there any changelog notes around for updates like on computers?

Cheers.

2. SuperHans

SuperHans Senior Member

Mar 11, 2020
    Sweden
    #2 SuperHans, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  3. SuperHans

SuperHans Senior Member

Mar 11, 2020
    Sweden
    Not really sure what this post is supposed to answer?

4. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    THIS IS SPAM. ALL OF HIS TWENTY POSTS ARE THE SAME, NOTHING TO DO WITH BIKES

5. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    It was over 2 years ago mate, let it go ;)

6. Bloodknot

Bloodknot New Member

Jan 18, 2022
    Buckinghamshire
    Maybe so, but why is his crap still on the forum? Possibly because no one else has bothered to raise the issue or the moderators are not on the ball?