So, Do You Really Think Your Good At Making Something??

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Tigcraft, Apr 13, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Nows the time to watch this Mini Transform

• Like Like x 2
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Easy :p

3. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    It’s recorded in you gaff Dilli!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    Bloody amazing build, but 6 years so far! Christ knows how you can maintain enthusiasm for that length of time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    They’ve done one on an old ford cargo to a Motorhome called escargo I think but I haven’t watched it yet. They’re obviously comical and good at making films

• Like Like x 1
  6. SprinterII

SprinterII Noble Member

Mar 27, 2020
    Scotland
    Good vids I will be watching more of these.
    Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Not often when I watch a recommendation but these are so professional and jaw dropping

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Burny_13

Burny_13 Active Member

Jun 16, 2019
    Reading
    As a previous classic mini owner and having been in the scene for over 10 years. I have been watching this project from the beginning and fully expect to be retired before its finished.
    They are great guys with great content, escargo is great too! but its so long between stages!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    It’s a seriously long watch I know. I’ve not started escargo as yet for that reason

10. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    I lost count of the number of "real" Minis I owned. My favourite was a 1965 Mini 850 Super De lux that I bought when I was about 20. It had failed its MOT months before on a rotted rear subframe but otherwise it was in great condition and completely standard. Like a twat, (as many of us are at 20), I ripped it to pieces, fitting bucket seats, moulded plastic dashboard, posh stereo and, of course a 1275 engine. The engine was stripped and re-built by me with the aid of a Haynes manual and I managed to find an early Cooper S head which had the largest valves they could fit in it. They were pretty rare things as they would fail between the valves if driven in competition so lots had been scrapped. Later ones had fractionally smaller valves. Anyway, fitted all that up and got some tasty twin SU's, it was bloody brilliant and I loved it. We travelled the length and breadth of the country in it, always with a tool kit in the boot! Running repairs were just expected and done as required, wherever you were. I can remember changing CV joints and even a clutch on campsites, kids these days don't know they're born!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. SprinterII

SprinterII Noble Member

Mar 27, 2020
    Scotland
    • Like Like x 1