Sloppy Speed Twin Throttle

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by JPB, Mar 14, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. JPB

JPB Senior Member
    Subscriber

Aug 22, 2017
    Somerset
    There has been a few comments on the forum ref the ride by wire throttle and the juddery ride at low speeds. It really does spoil the feel of such a great bike, so I looked at the other posts and saw the kit that fit Ducati, but also fits the Triumph ST. I decided to give it a go for such an easy install and cheap price and I got the kit from the guys at Squaredeal and I fitted it this morning. A little fiddly, but 10 mins max and as others have said, it transforms the bike. The Missenden Flyer on You Tube has a video on how to install and I contacted him to see how long term it has been and he replied brilliant.

if you have this same issue and want to fix it easily and for just £20, then I recommend it and the link below takes you to the Squardeal webpage where they now ha e stock.

I wish I had done this months ago.

happy and safe riding guys

https://www.squaredeals-ltd.co.uk/t...win-street-twin-cup-scrambler-900-40213-p.asp

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Never had a problem with the throttle on my speed twin, now brakes and give levers, don’t get me started....

3. Retired Phil

Retired Phil Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2017
    San Rafael
    Ive had my TTR for almost 4 years. Ive gotton so used to the minor slop that i dont notice it at all. Do fix it if it isnt broken.

4. Tosgha

Tosgha Noble Member

Jul 31, 2018
    worthing

5. Tosgha

Tosgha Noble Member

Jul 31, 2018
    worthing
    fitted mine some months ago and I can't see me ever going back. Also fitted the booster plug and wasn't sure if that made any difference or not but after doing the Triumph self tune thingy I think combined they have made a noticeable difference.

• Like Like x 1