Shark Raw - Matte Black

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by MattGaydon, Jun 4, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    #1 MattGaydon, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    I seem to have managed to acquire quite a collection of helmets and no matter how hard I try I can only wear one at a time so I’ve decided to offload a couple...

First one to go is the Shark Raw in Matte Black. It’s a large and not sure when it was manufactured...will try and find out! Never been dropped or banged and I know second hand helmets can be a contentious subject so if you’re interested just make me an offer...

A06C2534-602E-438A-A6DA-D40C02D930B4.jpeg

I’ve taken it to bits to wash the liner so haven’t got pics but if there is any interest I’ll take some and post.

If not then it goes back in the cupboard until I grow another head!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    I think you'll need to provide helmet size and, if possible, I'd advise year of manufacture?

Oh, and you already have another head ........ WHOA - let's not go there, boys!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    Oops yep that would help...edited the post now but to be safe its a large! Both are ;)

• Funny Funny x 3