Service Pack .

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by dav.a, Aug 26, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dav.a

dav.a Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Argyll
    #1 dav.a, Aug 26, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    With just over a very very very long week until I collect my new Speed Triple I am trying to find details about the service pack offered by Triumph. Interested because I intend taking the 2 year extended warranty.

When I ordered the bike the dealer was not very forthcoming with details merely saying it was not worth having unless you did huge mileages. However having read the info there are 3 different service packs covering low, medium and high mileages.

Does anyone have details of what is provided and at what financial cost ?

Screenshot_20210826-213647_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210826-213611_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Golgotha

Golgotha Guest

I'd check with your dealer, and as soon as possible.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    I don't know details about Triumph service packages but my experience in purchasing such packages for some but not all of my bikes in the ten or so years I've been riding is that more often than not they haven't been to my benefit financially. Mine have been through Harley-Davidson. My thought on service packages being offered is that if it didn't somehow benefit a company they probably wouldn't offer it.

That said, I would be quite interested to learn what you find out about the Triumph packages if you'd be so kind as to post that info when you get it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Apparently the added value amounts to "free collection and delivery, loan bike, bike wash, bike health check and more".

I don't know what "more" means but otherwise the only thing in that list I wouldn't expect to get is the free delivery & collection. Oh, and you get a fixed price, but I'm not sure that's worth shelling out up front for.

• Agree Agree x 1