Selling My Tiger 1200 Xrt

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by segdude, Jul 2, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. segdude

segdude New Member

May 24, 2017
    Kennington, Kent, UK
    I am giving up riding and hence offering my Tiger 1200 XRT for sale. First registered Jan 2019. Previous owner was Triumph dealer (ex demo).
    Usual XRT spec, inc heated grips, heated seat and pillion seat. Electric adjustable windscreen. Multiple riding modes, as well as options for display etc. Tyres have plenty of life left. Pannier rails fitted. Has adjustable flip up to top of screen, but screen is not drilled.
    Has 500 mile service and first service (at 5611 miles) by Triumph main dealer. All paperwork and spare key, service book etc, all in the Triumph folder, along with a spare key.
    Fitted with a BikeTrac tracker, with subscription paid for until next year.
    Based in Kent just off the M20 J10. Mileage is 6456 having only covered 845 since it's service last year. In stunning condition, see photos for more detail on condition. Over 30 photos available via email if required.
    Asking £11,250 ovno.

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_0507.JPG

2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Good looking bike, good luck with the sale :)

3. XCaTel

XCaTel Senior Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Ireland
    It wouldn't be a Gen 3 Tiger without the keyfob out of range warning light too! Awesome bike for someone looking to do big mileage in extreme comfort. The seat and ergos on this bike is amazing. Good luck with the sale.