Trophy Selling My Much Loved Trophy

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Ken55, Oct 9, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ken55

Ken55 New Member

Mar 10, 2017
    Dunfermline
    reluctantly selling my Trophy 900 due to illness

I bought a couple of years back when my son got his first bike, sadly due to illness riding it has become something of a challenge now , bike rides fine, recent MOT through to August 2019, currently taxed and used when possible, I've only done around 400 miles in the last 2 years

it has some scratches around the bodywork and fuel tank, panniers are scratched and only locks on nearside, offside locks don't open and one lock missing, it was like this when I bought it but I haven't got round to repairing, I have 2 keys which work everything else. Tyres have plenty life left in them, it has heated grips however I don't think they work? oil pressure switch has a small oil leak, nothing really but thought I would mention it, I also fitted a new battery last year , that's about it , could maybe do with a service as its been kept in the garage , I start it up every other week, stars up fine.

Looking for around £1400 ono

V5 and MOT documents available

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Blacktruck

Blacktruck Member

Aug 19, 2018
    Texarkana, TX
    Sorry to see you have the need to sell your bike Ken55. Illness that prevents you from enjoying what you really like sucks. I pray for healing and better days going forward for you. Interesting thing that you are from Dunfermline. There is a town in central Illinois with the same name that is just a short drive away from my home. I did not realize that the name came from Scotland.
    Be safe there my friend and I hope the 900 sells for you. The 900 was on my short list before I ran across my 1200.

• Like Like x 2
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Ken55.
    That's not good. And I am so sorry its making you sell your bike. Its a real bummer If only God rode a bike he would see that it not fair to have to. At the price you are selling it for someone will be happy to take it of you. And I do wish and pray that you make a great recovery and join us again. But keep mailing us and lets all know you are well.
    God Bless.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2