Selling My 2012 Street Triple R If Anyone`s Interested

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Thruccyboy, Jan 5, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Essex
    #1 Thruccyboy, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    I`m selling my 2012 Street triple r if anyone`s interested....... Check it out on eBay. Red up for £4650 ovno.
    I could do a bit of a discount if someone from the forum brought it or put me onto someone who did.
    here`s the bumph about it but pictures & full details are on eBay..
    eBay item number:

For sale here on Ebay is my Triumph Street triple r in Diablo Red.
    I purchased this bike from a dealer in Kent in June 2017 for way over the price I am selling her here today (original sales invoice from the Kent dealer available).
    This bike came with a fresh service,new front tyre,front brake pads,chain & sprockets + a new triumph (£600) radiator. Despite the mileage now reading 15,900 she rides like the speedo should read 1590 miles!
    Once purchased I set about making her mine with my own stamp on her. First to replace were the exhausts & down pipes. The original ones on her were not blowing or dented but they were a little jaded in places and a set of brand new & unused ones were only a click away (+ £210) straight off of a 2010 Street triple r off of ebay. These were fitted with new stainless steel studs & the exhausts greatly improved the overall finish of the bike immensely. Next up were the mirrors, I did away with the ones that were fitted in favour of 3 Pistons bar end mirrors at a cost of £80. A new set of Led Triumph indicators replaced the stock ones & look fantastic....Mind you they should, they cost £160!!! but look the part. I replaced the fly screen, again with a genuine Triumph one too. Finally, I tidied up the rear end with a Evotec tail tidy.
    Just as I was happy with the mods I had done & started to enjoy my new purchase the alternator burnt out (a common fault on Street triples apparently) & was rewound under the dealer warranty insurance. I had the regulator/rectifier & a new Yuasa battery replaced too just as a precaution & now she runs perfectly just as Triumph intended. New head bearings were fitted too as the original ones were starting to become notchy.

So there you have it. I have spent well over £500 on her since June 2017 improving & making her mine with some sensible upgrades yet I am selling her here to fund another upcoming project,so I have lost heavily on this bike financially, but as they say, some you win etc,etc.

There are not too many private sale Street triple r`s for sale on ebay at the moment so if you don`t want to haggle or deal with a dealer, come & see this fine example & I can assure you of a warm welcome.

She is registered to my home address, has MOT til June 2018 & I am of course the legal owner. She is HPI clear & the service book is stamped at the following intervals : 03/07/12 14/07/14 28/03/15 & 15/02/17. + 2 old MOT`s, Could deliver her locally for a lift to a BR station, I cannot be any fairer than that now can I????

Priced sensibly at £4,650 with the tiniest bit of movement on the price, but I mean tiny!
    Payment preferred by Bank transfer

2. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Essex
    eBay item number:
    Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
    Files are possibly too big to post here;)