Segura Maddock Textile (waxed Cotton) Motorcycle Jacket Xl

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by DanielB, Dec 22, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire
    #1 DanielB, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    My lovely and nicely wearing-in Segura Maddock textile (waxed cotton) motorcycle jacket is a casual styled jacket with a waterproof and breathable insert as well as an Aluminum removable thermal lining and hard mesh fixed lining for added versatility. This has shoulder protectors and adjustable elbow protectors as well as a pocket for back protector. For added convenience this has 5 outer pockets, 3 inner pockets as well as adjustability at the cuffs and waist with press studs for variable sizing and arms.

No rips or tears. All zippers and poppers working.

Google it for full details!

Size XL.

I am generally an XL (NEXT, H&M, M&S etc) but the jacket is getting a little "tight" after lockdown :rolleyes:.
    I am fairly long-armed, and this has good arm length. It is actually quite a nice casual jacket as the sleeves do not billow above the elbows as biker jackets often do.

Had it for about a year, but I do not ride much. It is staring to soften nicely as the wax cotton starts to relax.

Price is 120.00 ono.

Jacket3.JPG

Jacket2.JPG

jacket1.JPG