Screen Suggestions

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by toffeeboy, Jun 16, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. toffeeboy

toffeeboy Active Member

Jul 21, 2016
    cheshire
    #1 toffeeboy, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    I posted a couple of years back and wondered if anybody had found a screen for a T120 that looks pretty and actually helps with wind noise when you are travelling at speeds above 60mph. At the time the only suggestions where the like Noddy’s touring screen which looks dreadful IMHO

Any suggestions?

2. Martine

Martine Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2020
    Athens Georgia
    Considering a Madstad screen for my T100. Every time I'm on the highway I swear I'm going to get one. Then at home I can't quite bite on the idea of what it'll do for the aesthetics of my dear bike. Also hard to bite on that big of a bill for something I don't even know I'll like the effects of; but Madstads do get great reviews (elsewhere), are customized according to your bike and your height, come in different tints, and have quick removal hardware. And I already know the next time on the highway I'll be kicking myself for having not ordered one yet. https://madstad.com/search?type=product&q=Triumph+T120

• Like Like x 1