Screen Recommendations 2019 T100

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Vectis John, Jul 22, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Vectis John

Vectis John Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2019
    Isle of Wight
    Hi - sorry to post further on screens, I have read previous posts and am going round in circles.

My previous experience with screens has been that the fitment has caused more turbulence and buffeting leading to their removal, not on the Bonneville though.

I live on the Isle of Wight where we have no motorways and average speed rarely exceed 50 mph! However I do need to go onto the mainland once a month for a 120 mile motorway run, hence considering a screen again.

I have narrowed it down the Dart Marlin, Triumphs OE fly screen or the Puig windscreen. I don’t want a massive screen as it’s unnecessary for most of my riding. Out of these I favour the Dart Marlin.

I am 5’9 and use a Schuberth C3 full face helmet, has anyone on here who is my height used the Marlin, any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance.

2. MarkT120

MarkT120 New Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Weymouth, UK
    I've got the Dart Classic. Takes the pressure off chest and shoulders with only a little extra noise (I wear a C3 Pro) and no buffeting. It isn't too big to ruin the look of the bike. I'm 5'10".

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kenny11

Kenny11 New Member

Jun 17, 2019
    New Forest
    I have just removed a dart from my 120, it's only less than a year old, so if you fancy a second hand one let me know, I'm only in the new forrest.
    Al

4. Vectis John

Vectis John Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2019
    Isle of Wight
    Thanks for the offer, I have just ordered a Marlin

5. Kenny11

Kenny11 New Member

Jun 17, 2019
    New Forest
    No worries