Scrambler Scrambler 1200xe Comfy Seat

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by haydenvn, Sep 11, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. haydenvn

haydenvn Member

Jan 14, 2018
    sunny wirral uk
    has anybody know of or bought a more comfortable seat for the xe. I have done 150 miles split into 50 mile chunks and it is ok but beyond i end up standing on pegs ,stretching legs or suffering. I don't want to have my original seat changed or add on

2. Per Tollefsen

Per Tollefsen Member

Jul 21, 2019
    Arendal Norway
    upload_2022-8-29_13-41-47.jpeg

I too have this Corbin seat. I think the comfort is better on the genuin seat, because the Corbin is not very soft. But I like the Corbin design and how the seat part are shaped.

3. Gary Palmer

Gary Palmer New Member

Sep 12, 2022
    Glasgow
    So the Corbin seat isn't more comfortable? Pity, I was hoping it would be. I struggle to ride for more than an hour on my XC without shifting around on the plank masquerading as a seat!

Are there any other, more comfortable, custom seat options?

4. blacktiger

blacktiger Member

May 14, 2023
    St. Leonards on sea
    I've strapped an AirHawk to mine and have just done a 4 hour ride without any need to stop.

5. Gary Palmer

Gary Palmer New Member

Sep 12, 2022
    Glasgow
    I bought the Tamarit Alpine seat, though because of a knee injury I've not had a chance to try it yet... IMG_20221209_133622.jpg