scala Rider Q1

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by MetalliKarl, Mar 16, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MetalliKarl

MetalliKarl Active Member

Mar 15, 2015
    UK, Germany and Touring
    Been buying a lot of new gear for my adventure one being the Scala Rider Q1 bluetooth headset. Having OCD and researching the hell out of everything I decided on this and I am not disappointed. The clarity is great and is well made. Comes with an inbuilt radio with 6 available pre_sets and connecting to devices is easy ... also when you switch it on it sounds like the star trek computer powering up :) ahemm anyway...It takes getting use to operating with gloves or sausage fingers and comes with a comprehensive kit to fit to a plethora of helmets. You can set it up via your computer and also update it. Placement of the ear pads is a task I though I knew where my ears were...seems I was wrong however after a few attempts I found the spot... I give ease of fitmant 1 beard out of 5. If you want more info just Holler... peace ..did i tell about the star trek thing? Oops.

2. Clarkey

Clarkey Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Hi I've been thinking for a while about getting a headset as Im tring to the the wife interested in coming on the Back again
    Have you got any picture of the headset fitted

• Like Like x 1
  3. MetalliKarl

Mar 15, 2015
    UK, Germany and Touring
    Will sort a pic for you :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MetalliKarl

Mar 15, 2015
    UK, Germany and Touring
    20150322_091619.jpg 20150322_091357_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    You get a lot of kit and accessories. The mic has 2 options and also ear pieces can be routed inside to ear pads or you can use standard earphones. Everything is supplied. The quality is awesome and in high winds there is no interference calling or receiving. The main unit clips on and off the base. If you want more i fo just ask. Peace.

20150322_091619.jpg

20150322_091357_Richtone(HDR).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kev

Kev Member

Aug 14, 2014
    i bought the Q3, upgraded from the Q2 (old version) which still going strong after near 7years. i'm liking the bluetooth connection for iphone/ipod

• Like Like x 2