Sold

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by a-tomic, Oct 11, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. a-tomic

a-tomic Member

Mar 15, 2020
    Trieste
  2. David hickson

David hickson Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Uk
    Hi does bike need any tuning when it's fitted or any loss of power ect ?

3. Johnboy18

Johnboy18 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2021
    the moon
    How did you find the process of removing the baffles from the Arrows ? I’ve read all the posts but it does seem like a lot of work that potentially I would mess up !
    Was looking at getting the twin SC projects but It is quite a extra cost if I can mod the Arrows myself

4. Johnboy18

Jan 3, 2021
    the moon
    Yeah I’ve read those threads and watched the videos - think I’m gonna try the removal of the disks within the can first and see how that is , I’m not one for having ridiculously loud pipes . I ran my old bike with a Akrapovic and never felt the urge to remove the baffle

5. Johnboy18

Jan 3, 2021
    the moon
    I’ll keep ya updated , took the cans off today now just waiting for the drill bit to allow me to remove the disks ,
    For me the Dual Arrows look the best combo, think I just love the under seat look.

6. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    I did the disks on mine and tbh, didn’t make much difference.
    Well, at least what I was after.
    I never got around to the full baffle mod as I bought a second hand coffman exhaust and modded that instead to fit but I think you'll be better going for the full baffle out route!!!

• Like Like x 1