Featured Sale at J&S Accessories

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by steve lovatt, Nov 15, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Just called in to the new J&S store at Southampton to buy some more gloves.
    They have a 20% "No Show" sale on in all their stores at the moment as they will not be at Motorcycle Live this year. It includes items with a sale tag on already, so may be worth a look.

• Like Like x 5
  2. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Mmmmmm just had a look . Thanx for the info Steve. Think I need new gloves too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DreadySteve

DreadySteve Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Bournemouth
  4. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Look into the RST battery powered heated gloves . On full power it would last about 3 hours . You can buy spare battery for £20 if you are going to be constantly on the road. One thing I don't like about the RST heated gloves is the lack of armour . I was told it's soft shell armour but I'm not convinced.

5. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Also if you are after a decent winter jacket . ....j&s sells IXS (Swedish Company). The fitting n thermal properties are good ;-)

6. mentalist

mentalist Active Member

Sep 28, 2016
    wigan
    I got the IXS jacket and pants from J&S three and half years ago, 15000 miles in them, through all weathers and torrential rain, kept me warm and dry. highly recommended.

7. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    Triumph Birmingham also have a 20% off all clothing and accessories sale at the moment.

8. mentalist

mentalist Active Member

Sep 28, 2016
    wigan
    Bollocks, wife just bought the Dean leather jacket three weeks ago from this store, not even worn it yet as it's a birthday gift. just my luck.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    Take it back and buy it again. Lol

10. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Yup but don't say it's the wrong size or they might just exchange it:cool:

11. mentalist

mentalist Active Member

Sep 28, 2016
    wigan
    I would, but its a two hundred mile round trip to their store, no worries.

12. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Went to Birmingham J and S to get some new winter gloves at the weekend. Tried on most of the ones in the shop but nothing in a big enough size except some leather ones which fitted great but they had no armour protection so no sale there. Bought a helmet and a Rossi t shirt instead, the search continues for winter leather gloves size 4xl or 5xl. 3xl which seem to be the largest generally available tend to be a little too snug, also I want to be able to wear inner ski gloves underneath sometimes as I can in my free from Carole Nash last year Cube textile gloves.