Sad News From NW200

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by ming12, May 19, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Very sad news.

2. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    not good always a great shame but he was doing something he loved when he passed R.I.P

3. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Very sad to hear this.
    Every one of the guys and girls who ride these races is certainly living life to the full doing 200+ Mph on public roads is just something else.

I also saw that Jack Brabham passed away. he was one of my dads favorite drivers and at the same time he owned built managed and drove for the Brabham team, Must have kept him busy :wink:

Sir Jack Brabham dies aged 88 | Mail Online

4. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Yes very sad indeed, respect.

5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Yes sad indeed. I was there that day being my home town area and still having family there. Even more shocking on the way home coming out of Liverpool we saw a biker get flung over the central reservation and I am sure he was dead he come across in front of a transit van and the scene still plays on my mind. Rider I don't think was being reckless or any thing like that just don't know what happened. As I was with my son and the crowd was getting bigger we moved through slowly and left there was a nurse there with the rider and a doctor from the traffic. But its funny how it plays with your mind. I did try to get info but no one ever came back to me really prayed the rider would recover.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1