Sad news for Mallory Park

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Richard H, Sep 30, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    Crazy news!
    I have recently moved house but use to live about a mile from Mallory Park. The locals are wankers, seriously, they are so far up their own arses its unreal! They buy property next to a race track then complain about the noise in their precious village? It really makes my piss boil, i wonder what race track will be next to fall victim to these tossers?

2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Noise...... Next to a Race Track...... I thought it would be a quiet :rolleyes:

3. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Yep totally agree, hope the locals are plagued by 10 years of building noise when they turn the track into housing; preferably low cost overspill for our foreign friends currently taking over Leicester

• Like Like x 3
  4. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Hopefully something can get sorted there, by the sounds of it the race school will still be running there and it also sounds like the new race track in Wales has just got the green light as well :smile: so at least its all not bad news

• Like Like x 1
  5. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Similar - I remember in West Yorks a new housing estate was built near a rendering plant that had been there since the year dot. The newbies complained about the smell from the plant, so the plant was closed down! Go figure...