Rukka Nivala Jacket Size Eu56 Uk46

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by andyc1, May 20, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. andyc1

andyc1 Lunarville 7, Airlock 3

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    Selling my top of the range Rukka Nivala jacket. Its simply 3 sizes too big for me! I've just bought a smaller one.
    Hand on heart, the best jacket out there and it is truly waterproof! Anyone that's owned one will confirm this.
    Its in very good condition, no marks, scuffs, tears. The only flaw is the orange logo on the back has slightly faded.
    It comes with everything. Back, chest, elbow and shoulder armor. Detachable neck extension. Separate down liner that is a jacket on its own. And even the hang tags.

The Rukka Nivala jacket is a top of the range motorcycle jacket, very much like their previous flagship model the Arma range, which is full to the brim with the very latest technologies for those who spare no expense.
    This new, four season touring jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate for ultimate protection from the rain and a whole extra warm 100g down jacket that can be removed and worn when you're out and about on your feet. With the removal of the thermal jacket and the opening of the vents on the shoulders and sides, this Rukka Nivala jacket becomes breathable and cooling for summer rides.
    The outside of the jacket has Armacor reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows, a combination of highly technical fibres consisting of Cordura and a DuPont Kevlar aramid for abrasion resistance. Inside, there are CE certified Rukka D3O Air limb protectors to offer impact protection. A YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper keeps you dry, while the four waterproof pockets keep your belongings dry. The width adjusters on the lower and upper arm make for a perfect fit. This jacket can be paired up with the Rukka Nivala trousers for a fantastic, year-round touring combo.
    MATERIALS
    Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate

Armacor strengthenings on elbows and shoulders, combination of high-tech fibers aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
    PROTECTORS
    Rukka D3O® Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 and the All Back protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014
    Pocket for Full Back
    Rukka D3O® Air chest protector included, PPE directive (89/686/EEC)
    SPECIAL FEATURES
    A separate extra warm down jacket with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather). Jacket can also be used as a vest.
    Jacket has a connecting zipper to trousers
    Water-resistant pockets marked with a water-resistant pocket label
    Waterproof YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper
    Soft neoprene in collar
    Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex Stretch material
    Sleeves with zippers and waterproof GTX cuffs
    Ventilation openings on shoulders and long 2-way zipper on the sides
    Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
    Four waterproof pockets; two outside and two inside including a mobile phone pocket. Two pockets in detachable down jacket
    Sizes 46-66
    WEIGHT 3,43 kg Size 50 with protectors

£500 bank transfer or PayPal friends & family.
    I will probably put it on ebay next time they do a selling fee offer, offering it here first.

20220520_151657.jpg 20220520_151749.jpg 20220520_152323.jpg 20220520_152859.jpg 20220520_153059.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    That's a bargain for someone, i tried it on and it fits me perfect and I'm about a 46 inch chest. If i didn't have my Richa laminate jacket i would have snapped it up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. andyc1

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    Yeah, no way I'd be selling it only its too big for me now... Need to recoup some of the cost of buying another one o_O
    At £500 its less than half price! There are a couple currently on ebay asking £500 but they both have damage in the form of scuffs and tears. Obviously been for a tumble.

4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    What a fantastic buy for somebody. As you say @andyc1 less than half price and without doubt one if not the best jackets on the market :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Simonjohn

Simonjohn Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2022
    Newquay Cornwall
    Yeah to true.
    If I didn't have my Diane's or my household bills I would definitely had it.

6. andyc1

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    Now sold.

• Like Like x 2