Rossi To Race For The Next 3 Years

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Dougie D, Mar 17, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Vale has signed a new 2 year contract with Yamaha for 2019/20
    1st race of the season this weekend in Qatar..Yahoo!:D,This season looks set to be brilliant..again!!:D just love the way the bikes paint jobs look so awsome under the flood lights at Qatar:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Yes looking forward to it emmensly I just hope Yamaha give him the tools to do the job this year and have a proper fight with the rest of the teams, especially Ducati who appear to be very strong again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Have to wait until Wednesday evening (Channel 5) to watch it!:mad:

4. stevethegoolie

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    BT Sport used to be free to BT's broadband users:). Then BT Sport1 was all that was free: unamused:. Now we even have to pay for that!:mad: Wouldn't mind so much if there was ever owt worth watching on there, but there rarely is for me (and SWMBO).:(

5. stevethegoolie

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Horses for courses really I guess.
    Thank heavens we are all different.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    Don't get me started on this. My letter telling me of the £5 per month charge for my free BT Sport never arrived and the first I knew was when the bill turned up. They refused to waive the fee, insisted they'd advised me, liars, and could not understand why I told them to shove it. "But sir, you get all this top class football for just £5 a month" was all they could parrot back to me despite me saying every time I NEVER WATCH FOOTBALL, IT DOES NOT INTEREST ME!!

So I had to go cold turkey and miss out on MotoGP ever since. The ITV catch up show does not show enough of the Moto3 as I'd like so it's no substitute. Shame, ad I'd like to see Vale mixing it at the front again .

7. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I have bt broadband and I think I am £6.00 a month for bt sport Moto gp is the only thing I watch on it but still think it's good value..I pay £19.99 a year for Eurosport get World superbikes and British superbikes..don't bother with Sky TV only have Free view which is more than enough choice

• Like Like x 1