Featured Rode To H Cafe Again

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, May 26, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I had a great ride out to the h café again today. It was heaving with bike for a while. Loads of Tigers and Daytona's there. Sorry didn't have a camera so no proof.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Didn't happen then :joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Joe mate, you know the rules FFS, just in case I’ll get @Ron Ashurst to explain again as you are both at the same level! o_O:eek::dizzy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Sorry chaps / Peeps.
    Hang my head in shame. No piccies no proof. I must get a camera phone. That's when the problems start as I need to be able to use one. Bad Billy I am everyone's friend. We stand together or we fall.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
  5. In my own world

In my own world Senior Member

Dec 22, 2018
    West Sussex
    No camera phone !. You are as bad as me. Am still using a Nokia from the 90s. Get some strange looks getting it out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Err! You got that wrong, me & Joe are the nice guys here, you is the other thing you mentioned! :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Whoa! You need a training course in order to work a camera phone Joe o_O, :idea:how are you at drawing? we can send crayons, but don't eat them or stick 'em up your nose like @Ron Ashurst does mate.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. Pitbull

Pitbull Well-Known Member
    Subscriber

Jun 5, 2015
    Ashington
    I bet you do!! do you get odd looks when you get your Nokia out as well :blush:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Ron.
    You been talking to Tracy. She just said she is going to get me a phone and give me lessons on how to switch it on. She is even going to purchase some contraption to fit in my skid lid that answers calls. I thing you Boys have been giving her idea's.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  10. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    In my own world.
    I haven't even got that far yet. I don't have anything phone wise. Had to say it that way as the peeps on here are getting excited.
    Regards
    joe

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Don't worry Bad Billy.
    You are going to be my mentor. If you get strange calls it will be me wanting to know what to do next with my phone. And you know I will not get between you and Ron. I refuse to be the cause of yours's And Ron's Divorce. Crayons would be nice though I can get my little Granddaughter to teach me.
    Regards
    Joe

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. In my own world

In my own world Senior Member

Dec 22, 2018
    West Sussex
    The only time i would use my mobile is in an emergency. But since having it hasn't had one of those. Apart from that if i see or need to talk to someone i wait till i get home. Apart from that, i have no need for it. But i do carry an old digital pocket camera that's about 25 years old.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Forget the phone Joe. Just buy one of these :-

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/cyber-shot-compact-cameras/dsc-rx100

Problem solved. That way nobody bothers you with phone calls and you don't have to worry about the monthly bills, etc. :):)

Win win, as they say.

• Like Like x 2
  14. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Well peeps. I have a great camera which will suffice till I get up to speed. The phone I understand the better half as in if I break down I can phone her so she does not worry. But for now forgive me if spell the words wrong as I have just broke the glasses.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 3