Tiger 800 Richards new tiger

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by Paul9908, Jan 19, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Paul9908

Paul9908 New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Bedford
    Richards new tiger but I am sitting on it as he need more power

IMG_2118.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Here's me on it .... def gonna have to pick it up soon ... WP_20161220_11_34_48_Pro.jpg

3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    The face says it all!! Nice one

• Like Like x 1
  4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
  5. PhilB

PhilB Active Member

Oct 31, 2016
    Norfolk
    Love it :D

6. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Going to arrange to pick it up soon, once I've figured out the storage solution for four bikes (the fifth's in my mate's garage). Roll on Spring and selling weather so two at least can go.

7. oqafyga

oqafyga New Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Głogówek
    Gdy chcesz podzielić się swoimi przejściami, łączącymi się z procesem uzyskania odszkodowania UK, zajrzyj na bloga, zamieszczonego na naszych stronach. Znajdziesz w tym miejscu również wiele istotnych informacji, na temat prowadzenia spraw odszkodowawczych, możliwych rekompensat pieniężnych, jakie uzyskali twoi rodacy. Znajdziesz także przykładowe kwoty, jakie może zasądzić sąd za konkretny typ urazu. Naturalnie warto zachować ostrożność, ale zawsze powinno się zabiegać o zrekompensowanie poniesionych strat.

Strona o odszkodowaniu http://clck.ru/AQ6Tc

8. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    I do agree oqafyga, Brexit was ill-thought through and Polish motor mechanic/plumbers such as yourself will have to go off the grid and work in the black economy (I take that's what you mean by Black Country, and not that you are going to work in Dudley). And I blush when you say I look like a movie star on my bike ,,, did you have in mind Marlon Brando in 'The Wild Ones'?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Insured and taxed it. Figwold gave me a lift to Woburn to pick it up this cold and frosty morning, and later on we went for a ride out. Loved it, and although not as much fun on the twisty back roads, it's much more civilised than the Bonnie on the dual carriageway and hammering home in the cold drizzle and rush hour traffic. Think it's a keeper :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Just did a google translate....
    When you want to share your walkways connecting to the process of obtaining compensation UK, take a look at the blog, which is stated on our website. You will find here also a lot of important information on handling cases for damages, possible cash compensation, they received your people. You will also find examples of the amount, which can order the court for a particular type of injury. Naturally, it is worth careful, but you should always seek to compensate for losses incurred.
    maybe he has put this in the wrong threado_O..or maybe he hasn't:confused:

11. figwold

figwold First Class Member

Dec 12, 2016
    England
    Gotta say Rich, when you said

"def gonna have to pick it up soon"

I didn't realise it was going to become your catch-phrase ...

• Like Like x 1