Richa Rain Warrior Waterproof Trousers

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by OldNick, Oct 13, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    I bought these waterproofs as something to permanently keep in my Krieger bag just in case there’s a shower.
    So just endured a 2 1/2 hour ride home in pouring rain and my legs are bone dry:grinning: for less than £20 I think these are brilliant, even my knees were dry, no leakage anywhere highly recommended- the contents of the Krieger were bone dry too!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
  2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    One hundred percent agree, I have had the Richa Rain Warrior (which I think is what you mean) jacket and trousers for years and have told anyone who will listen that they are the best buy you can make for so little money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    Your absolutely right Rain Warrior:) thanks and I agree these are inexpensive, I can put them on and take them off with my boots on, and the only waterproof trousers I’ve had that can easily be stowed away and keep my knees dry - usual point of ingress coz they’re stuck out in the weathero_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    The jacket is much the same no water gets through and folds so small, I also used it as a wind stopper when I did a weekly commute from Shropshire to North Yorks and was great at that too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Nick9Zoo

Nick9Zoo Member

May 3, 2020
    somerset
    i have a pair of Richa gloves and short boots and both have kept me dry really impressed with there gear.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Petrol

Petrol Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2016
    North Wilts.
    I was looking for some lightweight overtrousers to go with our Triumph jackets. We have camo trousers but sometimes I want to look a little smarter. I've just ordered two pairs for me and shsbo.
    Nothing like a good reviews to spread the word , thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Wishbone

Wishbone First Class Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Essex UK
    Always been impressed with any Richa gear I have bought, so not surprised by your review.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    #8 Notso, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    Glad to read this thread after placing an order for and awaiting delivery of Richa Rain Warrior jacket and trousers! Always found my RST leather and IOM Crosby jackets pretty good in a shower, but the weather recently has pushed me to sort my wet weather kit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ChasChas

ChasChas Marxist Scum

Aug 9, 2020
    Kent
    Definitely noted. I've rarely found waterproofs that work and just got used to getting wet.

For those who want to learn from someone else's experience, spraying yourself with wd40 in a vain attempt to keep the rain off a little bit on a ten hour ride to Le Harvre does not work.

Your pillion passenger may not speak to you for a week either but that just may be my experience. ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    Just used my Rain Warrior jacket and trousers in anger on a fast 40min drive in pi$$ing rain to get my bike serviced. What excellent kit and value, bone dry, easy to put on over boots and now the rain has stopped I am able to hang about in jeans and comfortable jacket whilst waiting for my bike, if only a few more places were open to visit! A day off for a service and I feel like I am on a day out. With the Richa kit plus the Scorpion trails being fitted to my Street Twin as I type, I feel well set for a bit of touring and the 100mile commute once things open up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1