Replacement Badges For Bobber Tank

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Macca, Nov 3, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Macca

Macca New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Africa
    Hi All. I am going to respray my Bonneville Bobber tank. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get 2 replacement tank badges from?
    Cheers
    Macca

2. Tricolore

Tricolore Active Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Midlands
    Your local dealer will supply them, I think they’re about £25:00 each.

3. Macca

Macca New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Africa
    Thanks mate. Appreciated.

4. Tricolore

Tricolore Active Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Midlands
    #4 Tricolore, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    29DF2216-D75D-4924-85F1-69119A3F51AD.jpeg

I have some Triumph tank stickers in black, the older style lettering, I had a pair on my Thruxton R. I was going to have them lacquered over but perfectly good just stuck on.

You’re more than welcome to a spare pair I have if you think they’ll do the job.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Macca

Macca New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Africa
    Thanks mate. Good shout. I've yet to start the process of dismantling and this has been on my mind!

6. Macca

Macca New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Africa
    You're a gentleman, thanks very much. Have taken your previous advice and ordered the replacement silver badges from local dealer. You were right on the money re cost. Doing the respray in British Racing Green so silver should look perfect.

7. FarkyNell

FarkyNell Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    manchester
    Got these 2 of ebay for £6.00, don't know if they are what you are after but you can have them for this plus post if they are any use. The seller said they would be Ok for a bobber but I was going to stick them on my tool box but if you need them for your bike I guess your need is greater than mine. Let me know if they are what you are after and if you can cancel your dealer order.
    [​IMG]

triumph0.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Macca

Macca New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Africa
    Cheers FarkyNell. Very much appreciated. I'll call the dealer now and see what I can do. I'll come back to you if I may.

On another note, I am really taken aback at how supportive and decent people have been on the forum. I haven't seen this since I left the Army. Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
  9. SamtheScrambler

SamtheScrambler New Member

Nov 22, 2020
    Dumfries, Scotland
    Hi FarkyNell,

This is a massive long shot, but I dont suppose you still have these badges? Im on the hunt for some for my Street Scrambler, just about to undergo a respray and cant find them for sale anywhere!

10. FarkyNell

FarkyNell Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    manchester

Sorry, I've had a good luck round but can't find them. The good news is they aren't stuck on my tool box so that means they must be somewhere. Ill keep looking and ill get back to you if I find them.

• Like Like x 1