Tiger Explorer Red Flashing Line On The Rev Counter.

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by David Gower, Sep 16, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. David Gower

David Gower Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2019
    Warminster, Wiltshire, Uk
    #1 David Gower, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    Went out for what started as a gentile ride yesterday.

So the Sunday started, with a meet up with a mate at the Toby Carvery in Amesbury for breakfast, it was decided that Fowlers at Bristol was the place to go so my mate could look and try the different range adventure bikes to see which he fitted ...

At Fowlers .. It was perfect for him. A varied and wide range of adventure bikes in stock. The guys (Andy and Derek) were super helpful when we started asking if we could swap the low rider seat to different model Tiger 800 bikes .. It looks like the 800 XRX low rider or the XRT with low rider seat may be the contenders. To say my mate now has a decision to make is an understatement.

He was no good at stopping me shelling out £324.99 for a heated low ride seat for my Tiger 1200 though. Pick that up next week some when.

Soo I digressed .. The reason for the thread was ....

On the way home I was playing a bit and out of the corner of my eye I saw the rev counter flashing red ...

Is this just an attention getter that your getting close to the rev limiter ???

Any ideas guys ?

2. robert macdonald

robert macdonald New Member

Sep 14, 2019
    worksop
    my speed triple flashes red when the limiter is reached or near

• Like Like x 1
  3. David Gower

David Gower Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2019
    Warminster, Wiltshire, Uk
    Thanks fellas ... Clears that one up .. :)