Reason For Purchasing A T-120

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Freezeradio, Mar 5, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Freezeradio

Freezeradio New Member

Mar 4, 2018
    Oswego il.
    The reason for getting a T-120 is It looks nice .Looks Retro.I have to ride sitting straight up due to my back is fused from top to bottom.I do not want to be hunched over at all.It is around 500 pounds but you guys say it feels lighter when you ride.A larger motor will probably not wind out too fast .The 6th gear will help out on that also.Did I mention that I like the looks of this retro cycle?I can think of 100 reasons to get the T-120.I can only think of one reason not to . That is .....I have not seen any on the road around here.I bought a Victory Vision on 09' so I do give new bikes a try.That bike was way to heavy after the accident of 09'.By the way This will be the first bike I ride after the accident of 09'.I was hit in the rear on the freeway in my car and broke my neck ,back, and arms and wrists ,thumbs . Long road to recovery. So nine years later I am looking for a job. And a new cycle. That is about all for my story .Until I can tell you how much I love riding that T-120. Thanx for reading

ascot_eddie2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. John T

John T Senior Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Hi mate

Good to hear you’re coming back to 2 wheels
    I love my Bonnie had her coming up to 2 years this May and have no plans to change.yes I’ve done quite a few mods such as exhaust upgrades suspension changes (bumpy twisty roads around here !) and some cosmetic stuff too but even as standard the bikes are great good grunt and well balanced never feeling top heavy (unlike the sprint she replaced)
    Might be worth a look at the new Speedmaster version too very smart and again good reports from the first road tests.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Freezeradio

Freezeradio New Member

Mar 4, 2018
    Oswego il.
    I looked .I need a flater seat I dont like to be cradled into one spot. The Scrambler seat on the Speedmaster would be nice. I wonder what that would look like.Time to get going on my Photoshop.

4. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    You look like your 3 local dealers are in Chicago or Woodstock 30-50 miles away. Never hurts to have a little competition for your custom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Freezeradio

Freezeradio New Member

Mar 4, 2018
    Oswego il.
    Yes I have been to 2 dealers .The mechanic at one of these Filled me with lies. I will find the right people to sell me my bike.I found that up in Milwaukee there is a dealer who sell's for a lot less.I will look into it.

• Like Like x 1