Sprint Rear Hugger

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Appo, Mar 29, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Appo

Appo New Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Hello all, Does anyone have any advice on Rear Huggers for a ST 1050 (2010). Seen a couple of different designs from varying manufacturers (Pyramid, Red Fox, powerbronze etc) and without chain guards. Not sure which is the best functionally or in relation to the quality of the product etc. Cheers

2. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    I thinks it's about style more than Quality... I have loads on different bikes and they have all been good quality and have done the job requested... The only 1 I have not tried out if the 3 you name is Red fox... The other 2 both good and with no problems...
    Choose your style and price good luck...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Oh and try Conquest Carbon... I can recommend his products, I've got a few and it is very good quality and sensibly priced.
    He may be able to source you something he is admin on this site so you will see his name pop up a lot...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Appo

Appo New Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Thanks for that. Info about the carbon parts was a definite bonus. Been looking for carbon bits without much success. Cheers.

5. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Second that for Conquest Carbon!! Quality is awesome, style is awesome, delivery next day and as you are a forum member you get a discount too!! If what your after is not showing listed on his website, drop him (Steve) a PM message on here, and he will probably be able to get it made for you bud... :upyeah:

You've looked at the rest, now buy the Best, buy Conquest!! Lmao cheesey but true...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    You getting commission ? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Ha No, but now you mention it....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    May as well get a second income.... To pay for all the Carbon your buying....:)

Thinking about going to the local traffic lights myself with a bucket and squeegee.......

• Like Like x 2
  9. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Lmao ill bring a chami leather....

• Like Like x 2
  10. Appo

Appo New Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Top answers guys not laughed so much in ages :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    I don't wish to know what you'll be wearing.... :biggrin:

12. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Well I won't be wearing the Mankini you PM'd me asking me to wear that's for certain.... :upyeah:

13. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent