Tiger 800 Re: > Br/in Call Me An Idiot But...

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by Miss Mo, Jul 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Miss Mo

Miss Mo Perpetually researching member

Nov 23, 2017
    What the heck? I am trying to do the things to my bike that I like to do, lights, crash bars, tweaks and twerks, and when I am looking at parts, repairs, directions, I keep coming across this:

2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XRt - 855532 > (Not BR/IN) 862413 > BR/IN Only

What the heck? I have to think that it's talking about the last 6 of the VIN, but I don't get BR/IN. Any insights?

>> On a side note, if you have an 800 and you do things to it, for Pete's sake make videos about it. YouTube is a barren field with no 'how-to's/'how-I-do's on this bike. I was spoiled with my Versys as you can use a Swiss Army knife and duct tape to modify just about anything on that bike, and there is a video showing you how to not muck it up. I, who have never made a single video for the Tube of You will start doing so for the bits and bobs I put on the 800. <<

damrfdd-285d74a7-1dc4-4ede-83ec-06dfb914ab79.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wattie

Wattie Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2020
    UK
    Can't help about the first bit but when I was considering one I found the servicing videos by muddysump on the tiger800.co.uk forum. See https://www.youtube.com/c/MuddySump/videos if you've not found them already.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Miss Mo

Miss Mo Perpetually researching member

Nov 23, 2017
    Awesome!! Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
    Br is Britain