Random Wiring Issues 1995 Trident 900

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Richard Sharpe, Aug 30, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2019
    sheffield
    Hi, this may be a wild goose chase but maybe the collective can help me. I have been stripping down a 1995 Trident and have come across some parts of the loom that seem to not be plugged in. the bike has been stood for a while but did run before the stripdown. 3 random things, attached the 3 images, 1 is at the front of the bike above the cylinders and is 2 wires into a small block that is attached to nothing, second is located just in front of the battery box and seems to have had a small grey wire jumping 2 wires, and the third is at the back of the bike and is attached to nothing at all.
    Any help at all would be great.

the pictures posted in a different order sorry

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

2. Richard Sharpe

Aug 30, 2019
    sheffield
    ah great thanks, maybe they are meant to be there. i know an Alarm was an option so maybe something like that could have plugged into the back one

3. D'Ecosse

D'Ecosse Senior Member

Jun 23, 2019
    CA, USA
    The two larger ones are for alarm option - otherwise the 12-way is not connected and the 8-way has the bypass with that jumper wire.

The one with Brown and Black/White is for horn

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Richard Sharpe

Aug 30, 2019
    sheffield

Brilliant thank you :)

5. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Nice to see D'Ecosse is still around and looking after us:). He was very helpful to me a few years back when I had a problem with (I think) my long departed '02 Daytona Centennial:cool:.

• Like Like x 3