Raising T955i Rear Ride Height

Discussion in 'Daytona' started by Rod Angel, Aug 24, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rod Angel

Rod Angel New Member

Aug 19, 2021
    Lancashire UK
    Hi all I would like to raise the rear ride height of my Daytona 955i using a shim/washer on top of the shock bolt about 5mm depth does anyone know what the shockbolt size ie width for a washer/shim to fit TIA.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rod Angel

Rod Angel New Member

Aug 19, 2021
    Lancashire UK
    Hello folks don't worry it does not take a bolt looking at the frame it uses a different set up so my idea would not work I need a rise height adjuster

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    Lust Racing will have what you want

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rod Angel

Rod Angel New Member

Aug 19, 2021
    Lancashire UK
    Yes checked out the website lowering only unfortunately

5. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    Ah, now that's interesting (to me anyway). Do you happen to know the standard seat height on the T955? Forgive my ignorance, but would the T595 be the same? I'd be looking at lowering the seat..so I'll take a gander at the Lust website.

6. Exuptoy

Exuptoy Senior Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Maesteg, South Wales
    I remember on T595.net site someone was making the adjustable turn buckle set up to get rid of the cast alloy fixed piece. It was just a case of unlock the locking nuts and adjust the hex adjuster. If you took out the alloy drop link thing any engineering shop could fab one up. I’m sure the guy who owned my Speed Triple and bought it back from me was the guy who made them. I’ll see if I can find any details.