R&G tailtidy

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by davey, Mar 3, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. davey

davey New Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Hartlepool
    I am wanting an r and g tailtidy for a 2008 speed triple please.

2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    and I'm wanting a 1967 Ford Shelby Mustang - just in case anyone has got one too many !!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. davey

davey New Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Hartlepool
    What's that got to do with an R & G tail tidy you idiot. Don't people sell items on this forum ?

4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    I am merely replying in the blunt and lack of manners style that you showed when making your first post on this forum.

If you had looked in the Classified Adds sections and posted your need there, you would have got a different response.

If you had phrased your need along the lines of "Hi all, I wonder if you could help me please. I have a 2008 Speed Triple and I'm looking for an R&G Tail tidy - does anyone have one for sale?" - you would have got a different response.

But you didn't. Your very first post was : I want something. No introductions, no niceties, nothing. So you got taken the pîss out of, because imo, you deserved it; and your second post just proved it, for me at least.

Cordially yours,

Dave

• Like Like x 1
  5. davey

davey New Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Hartlepool
    That's why I posted the add in the wanted section in classifieds. If you re read my add it says please at the end of it so there was some niceties. If you haven't got one then please don't waste my time any more.