675 Quickshifter For Street Triple

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by DereK.K, Nov 8, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DereK.K

DereK.K New Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Poland
  2. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Had one on all three "striples" Ive owned, not that model, but Triumphs own. They were fitted at the stealers. Quite exhilarating if you pin the throttle and slam through the gears. Bit notchy 1st to 2nd though!

3. Adam_C

Adam_C Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2017
    West sussex
    I have one fitted on my 11 plate and it’s awesome. Had it fitted at a dealers like above it’s bit notchy between 1st and 2nd you need to learn to get it right but apart from that it’s epic and would highly recommend it

4. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
  5. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    I believe the Translogic ones for street triple isn't notchy between 1st and 2nd gear. I think they run their stand alone ecu for the QS with their own kill times. The fitting of Translogic ones will involve plugging directly to coils.

I have a speed triple qs from Translogic and it was super smooth on my speed triple (sadly the bike is no more). You can even shift at 3k revs n its fine. I have spoken to Translogic to find out how much it would cost to adapt the speed triple one to street triple. Hopefully I should hear something on Monday.

The triumph ones are made by Translogic too but it's a plug n play. So not sure why there is 2 types!