Quickshifter For Speed Triple 2016 / 2017

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Fazerboy, Jul 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Fazerboy

Fazerboy Member

May 24, 2016
    London
    Anybody looking for a Triumph quickshifter for the 2016 and 2017 Speed Triples?

I’ve removed mine in readiness for part-exchanging the bike for a new RS.

It’s only been on the bike for about 1,000 miles and is in perfect working order.

It’s plug-and-play but I do believe you will have to have a software update from a Triumph dealer to make it work properly. Not sure though - it might work straight out of the box.

They cost £295 from Triumph. If anybody wants it PM me.

Cheers

Jack

2. Fazerboy

Fazerboy Member

May 24, 2016
    London
    Oh that’s great, thanks for chipping in!

3. Bg357

Bg357 Active Member

Apr 30, 2018
    UK
    I had one fitted to my RS on the first service and they had to install a software update and then reset the cruise control as the update messed that up. It was coming up as an error on the computer. Once the cruise was reset then the Quick / Autoblipper installed and then a road test to set it up in each gear. Great bit of kit, so smooth and easy, wish i had had one on other bikes. The downshift is great once you remember to not do all the things the last 40 years of riding bikes has involved!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fazerboy

Fazerboy Member

May 24, 2016
    London
    Anybody want this?

5. Chris17

Chris17 New Member

Jul 9, 2017
    Ayrshire
    Any pics of the unit? How much are you after?

Thanks, Chris.

6. Fazerboy

Fazerboy Member

May 24, 2016
    London
    Hi Chris,

I could send you a pic by email if you send me your email address. The shifter’s at work so it would be tomorrow.

Not much to see though - this is what it looks like and it in perfect condition:

https://www.bladegrouptriumph.co.uk/buy/triumph-TRIUMPH-QUICKSHIFTER/A9930428#eq1

I don’t have the instructions as it was fitted by the dealer when I bought my bike from new but apparently it is plug-and-play and no doubt somebody on here could advise on exactly how to fit it (or a Triumph dealer will fit it).

It costs £295 from Triumph. Shall we say £160?

Jack

7. Chris17

Chris17 New Member

Jul 9, 2017
    Ayrshire
    PMd you Jack ......

8. Leigh O'Sullivan

Sep 3, 2018
    Oxford
    Hello mate is it sold? If not I’ll have it cheers

9. Khalid Chughtai

Khalid Chughtai New Member