Quad Lock

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Guedovsky, May 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Guedovsky

Guedovsky Well-Known Member

May 6, 2018
    Portugal
    Hi there

Just received mounted and tried the quad lock in my bonnie T100. It really is a nice and cheap solution for mounting your cell phone, i am impressed with it.
    What solutions do you guys use?

728CC2CD-A7A9-48F4-8634-9F2A527EE941.jpeg

2. Mischa Vladivostok

Mischa Vladivostok Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2015
    Dublin, Ireland
    Phone on pocket, and audio indications only... I find that I'd be looking down at the phone too often otherwise, thus taking the eyes off the road. Not to mention super important and urgent notifications pinging in and forcing me to stop on the side of the road to answer:

tinder.jpg

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Guedovsky

May 6, 2018
    Portugal
    For me it's only for the GPS - Waze, the other day found myself driving with the phone in one hand looking to see where to turn...

4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek:REALLY????:mad::mad:

5. Guedovsky

May 6, 2018
    Portugal
    Well guilty... but on my behalf I was in the city and going something like 15 miles an hour and it was just on the end of the drive since I was not exactly sure where to turn, so I pulled over, took the iphone from my pocket opened waze and did the last mile with it in my hand....

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Off the pit of misery for you:rolleyes:
    Dilli Dilli :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    I use the Quadlock Phone mount on my bike, I like and dislike it in equal measures. The quality is not great, both the mount and the phone clip have broken on mine, but their customer service is great and it is a really neat option compared to the RAM mounts

• Useful Useful x 1