Property in Austria

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tigcraft, Mar 27, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Just in the process of trying to buy a run down house as a second home in Austria.
    I intend to rebuild myself as I've the skills and I'm a good craftsman and its what I do a lot of the time.
    Any of us that are builders know any legal aspects of rebuilding work and euro/Austrian wiring as its nowt like ours here?
    I'm also now having to cash in most of my fleet of toys :(:confused:o_O unfortunately. Was going to do dearest first but the female trouser in wearer in my life said NO CHANCE! That Bonneville stays! So that's definately that then!
    Anyway just like the big lad I'm sure it'll be a good stopping off point for triumph riders right at the bottom of the Alps in southern Austria!

• Like Like x 6
  2. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Tridays??? Where's that or more like what's that?

3. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    90 miles over gross glockner actually!! Also My place will be near the Italian border and 150miles to the coast in Venice!!
    Took a bit of finding from the word trydays as no place was revealed .

4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Hi Eric have you considered listing what you have for sale on here? It may be assorted lots, but let's be honest so are we ;):D:D

5. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Will do, just when I get my head round it TBL.

6. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Neukirchen - it's where they hold the Tri-days festival - world famous Triumph gathering.
    They change the name to the English version "Newchurch" for the duration of the event in honour of Triumph.
    Triumph, in return named a special edition Bonneville the "Newchurch".

7. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Thought there was some church going connection present. Never heard of it till HT posted the other day although looks good. Bit of a Harley thing??