Featured Praise For A Dealer Again

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Aug 20, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Peeps I got to recommend a dealer in Woburn Green Soho Mills Called the motorcycle shack. Just went there to have a new tube fitted to the Bonneville I purchased. And they dropped every thing to assist me. Friendly chatty and cheaper than most shops. They really went out of their way to ensure i was satisfied. And we had such a nice chat. They do most of their work to Harleys but said they had a soft spot for the Triumph's. They had a 955i sprint st sitting there with 3000 miles 2003 i think boy was i sorely tempted. But if you are local to Woburn they are well worth a chat.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    It
    What a great place this dealership sounds like, Joe. How good of you to give them a shout out, too. Hopefully some of the members on here who are nearby to the Motorcycle Shack will give them some business. And....you know you want that Sprint ST. It's calling your name. ;):joy:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Flay

Flay Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Gondwanaland
    A 2000 according to the ad on their site

• Like Like x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Flay
    It probably is. I didn't really check and was thinking of my last sprint. But it was beautiful in the blue. And almost certain they said one owner who got to old to ride.
    Joe

5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Sandi T
    No not this time. But they did have a beauty of a Harley it think an electro glide. He bought and said someone had painted it black all over which set alarm bell ringing. He has now spent 7grand on it as the owner lived by the sea and never cleaned it. They are mostly Harley.
    Joe.