Posting Images

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by troubled_fool, Jan 2, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. troubled_fool

troubled_fool Member

Dec 17, 2019
    Sunnny Manchester
    Morning all. Appologies for asking a silly questions but.... I am having issues uploading pics to gallery and other posts. the images are well within the pixel and size limits. if i try and upload via browse, nothing happens and if i try to drag/drop it just maximises the image on screen.
    i am sure i am missing something or doing something wrong, please put me out of my misery. lol

many thanks kris.

2. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    In this reply box hit the upload a file button, you'll get options of where you want to choose the file from, once you’ve selected it pick the size you want it to appear in the post, job done.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    It says something like full size or similar when the photo is selected, that’s what I mean.

4. troubled_fool

troubled_fool Member

Dec 17, 2019
    Sunnny Manchester
    for some random reason, i can add images to posts but cant upload any to gallery. tried 4 times now, resized images, cropped. i give in. lol

5. troubled_fool

troubled_fool Member

Dec 17, 2019
    Sunnny Manchester
    It seems to be an issues with Chrome. Swapped to Microsft edge and loaded pics first time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1