Poor Support From Triumph Hq

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Chawnk, Jan 6, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Chawnk

Chawnk New Member

Dec 13, 2019
    Kalifornia
    Hello fellow riders,

I have a 2019 street triple 765 and it is my first Triumph.
    The bike is great and, overall, I am very happy with it.

My concerns are with the support and lack of communication from Triumph.
    The US side business does not answer the phone or return calls and the UK side does not follow through with emails or support cases.

This originally stemmed from a case I raised relating to bad mirror vibration and ways to fix. I am now concerned that any other future support will be lacking as well. The local dealerships seem to also provide little to no support.

These forums have been my only positive experience relating to help, so thanks for that. I don't really expect any answers here but just wanted to share my frustration and that it is effecting my view of the manufacturer.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    #2 Eldon, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    Sorry Chawnk I dont share your frustration when I had cause to use the warranty. I too have a 765 and when a personal choice tyre change at 500 miles resulted in a spoiled rim Triumph were excellent in both response and execution of a good solution. This involved a new rear wheel, quickly and conveniently replacing the previous one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chawnk

Chawnk New Member

Dec 13, 2019
    Kalifornia
    Thats good to hear :). Hopefully my issue is singular and the future is bright. I am in the US California so maybe this is something to be expected? You guys could just drive over and kick kneecaps if needed.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    Are you sure you have a good working phone number? It could be as simple a fix as that. I can't understand no response at all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chawnk

Chawnk New Member

Dec 13, 2019
    Kalifornia
    • Like Like x 1