Please Help Me - The Dgr

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by learningtofly, Aug 5, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    #1 learningtofly, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    In September I shall be participating in this year's Distinguished Gentleman's Ride - for those who don't already know, a worldwide effort to raise awareness of prostate cancer and men's mental health. This is a cause that's close to my heart for very personal reasons, and I'd be more grateful that I could possibly articulate for any support by way of donations from fellow bikers here on the forum.

My fundraising page can be found here.

These causes have been neglected in the past, but through the DGR they are at last beginning to get the exposure they need in order support can be made available. Thank you so much for any help in this respect.

• Like Like x 2
  2. learningtofly

Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Guys, I'm aware that I haven't been around much, more from pressure of work and having to split my time between two cities than any lack of interest in this superb forum. However, I'm going to unashamedly ask for your support by way of a donation for these fantastic causes.

I know from personal experience that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies how important it is to help raise awareness in these areas, and I really do want to help as much as I possibly can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. learningtofly

Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Completely shameless bump - please help me get past the £2k mark... every donation actually saves lives.

Fundraiser

4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Don't be too disappointed if you get little or no response. Quite a few of us on the Forum regularly do the DGR - this will be my sixth time. :cool:

5. learningtofly

Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Completely understood. I'm just trying every avenue I can think of to raise funds - it's very close to my heart.