Please finish threads. Seeking advice please read this.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sprinter, Jun 29, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    In the beginning most of us start off coming to these threads for help and advice on, well anything and everything,(inc. who to vote for it seems).

So I am pretty(at least, I think so),oo sorry wandered off there.

So I am confident, that it would be a great help if people took the time to come back in and post their answers, solutions,and outcomes. This would defiantly add to the body of knowledge for all
    concerned and leave a trail of bread-crumbs for others to follow.
    images (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

I tend to agree with you matey but the majority of members are generally helpful, even if it is just to wish you luck.
    I'm only guessing but I think that when someone sorts out whatever went bum up they're so glad to have sorted it they forget to sign it off. On the up side, at least if there is as you say a trail of bread crumbs, someone will probably pick it up and point you in the general direction.
    The one and only time I had to call on the great and good of this esteemed forum I got loads of advice and when I sorted the snag out I posted a fairly comprehensive account of what went bum up, how I found out what went bum up and finally how I turned it bum down again, just because I'm basically a nice guy and thought that it might just help if the same thing happened to some other poor shmuck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    #3 Sprinter, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    I always try to come back on and end the thread as well , only how many times have I found a thread , on a search,that speaks about the issue and back and fourth it goes suggestions, feed back updates all with me reading avidly page after page of helpful advice, then no closure no final chapter, sometimes its like a murder mystery, someone ripped the last page out of

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    I think that is a good id

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1