Please Delete, Duplicate Thread

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by MatthewG, Aug 16, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MatthewG

MatthewG New Member

Here are some pieces from my Street Triple R. All parts will have condition described and prices below. All painted pieces are the original Matte Graphite pieces from the bike.
    Located in Nicholasville, KY at 40356.

Front fender;P/N 2307556; perfect condition; $100
    Matte Graphite flyscreen kit; could not find part number for kit that includes instrument mount; in perfect condition with no rock chips or imperfections and includes instrument mount; $140
    Left rear fairing; P/N 2303024; in perfect condition; $60
    Right rear faring; P/N 2303025; small scratch(pictured); $40
    Stock Turn Signals; all 4 are in perfect condition; SOLD
    Undertail Fairing; P/N 2303028; tiny scratch in one of the corners, I never noticed it til it was removed from the bike; $10
    Taillight Trim Cover; PN 2303027; in perfect condition; $10
    Standard rear axle chain adjuster blocks, in perfect condition, just swapped them for the red; $10
    Standard gear actuator, in perfect condition, also swapped out for the red one; $10

All prices are plus shipping. Will entertain offers on one piece, multiple pieces, or all of it.

Also have a buddy that wrecked his 2016 Daytona 675R and now is parting it out. Let me know if there's something you need from that, a lot of the parts do cross with the Street Triple too so just check on that. He does have the frame still which is perfect and has the title for it if need be. Can get pics of anything from it upon request.