Please Delete: Action Camera Suggestions??

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by HughJarse, Dec 26, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. HughJarse

HughJarse Well-Known Member

May 8, 2017
    #1 HughJarse, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    **Moved to Gadgets section**

2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I've just ordered a Geekam off Amazon following a recommendation from someone on the best buy thread. Only £35 , so bit less than your looking to spend, but sure will be an upgrade on the SJ. Only thing it's not got is EIS your after.

I'm same, I just can't justify £260 on a GoPro either.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HughJarse

HughJarse Well-Known Member

May 8, 2017
    I've read many reports on the cheaper end cameras and none of them sound too appealing to me. I do hope yours is a good one though. The EIS is important to me as there will be times it is attached to the bike and the vibes usually distort the quality.

4. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    MrO, please let me know what you make of your camera when you get it as I am thinking of sticking one on the race bike but don’t want to spend too much for obvious reasons. Really interested in whether it captures action footage in reasonable quality.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    I use ‘Which’ magazine for an honest review as everything goes in front is a board of independent testers. They even review ‘other fake reviews’ too to see how dishonest they are.

• Like Like x 1