photobucket help

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by unclejonboy, Nov 3, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. unclejonboy

unclejonboy Member

Aug 20, 2016
    ibeeria
    motors, wheels, engines, sails, boats, I'm good.
    Tech stuff aaaargh!
    A couple of years ago I joined photobucket and entered one collection of pics. I can still access it because I put it on my favourites list, so I just bring up the list, go there, there it is.
    I can't get any one else to see it or even actually find it. if I cut and paste the httl address google says nothing found, Duckduck comes up with stuff relevant , but not mine.
    I can't even find it if I go in cold to photobucket but it's obviously still there.
    Basically I'd like to copy the forty or so snaps back onto my images file on the laptop Not that I know how to do that either Any ideas... happy to share the http address if it helps.
    If my 'pooter was a bit oily and had wheels I'd be happier.

2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Hi UJB, here's what you need:

1. Go to your Photobucket account and locate the pics you want to put onto your computer - are they in different folders or just 1?

2. Assuming they are a series of individual pics (rather than a folder of pics) all you need to do is click each pic in turn and when the pic opens up bigger, look to the right of your screen and you'll see "Options". Under this title you'll see 'Download' and a small window will open asking you where you want to download this picture on your computer.

Bish, bash, bosh and you're done.

3. unclejonboy

unclejonboy Member

Aug 20, 2016
    ibeeria
    tanx biglad....I'm sort of getting there....but when I downloaded the pic, it went to my latest image file on the poot, and looked good, butwhen I cliked on it to open it came up on the screen about an inch high and the full width .....

4. unclejonboy

unclejonboy Member

Aug 20, 2016
    ibeeria
    As a matter of interest any of you out there, go to photobucket and search unclejon boy or unclejonboy's library. there's only one file of 40 pics, it would be interesting to see if you ave success in seeing them. they are public.

5. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    I saw them, rather a lot of oiled-up young men ???????????

6. unclejonboy

unclejonboy Member

Aug 20, 2016
    ibeeria
    bleedin eck its a fair cop ...Really they're supposed to be a load of pics of an old BMW I want to flog er no not flog you'll get the wrong idea,... sell...

7. Kris78

Kris78 New Member

Oct 2, 2016
    UK
    #7 Kris78, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    Oh yes, there were some troubles with Photobucket last month, I couldn't upload photos and find my old photos. I was pushed to move to the mobile version to this service. Luckily, it works much better than the similar PC version.